We offer programs & services that go above & beyond to help us retain top technical & sales talent.
Learn more about why to join Tech Guru.
Otherwise, if you’re ready to join our team, Apply Now.
Tech Guru is a growth-oriented technology service provider for small business and non-profits and seeks highly motivated individuals to help fuel the growth in this exciting sector.
- Open doors with new clients
- Utilize the established sales process
- Schedule meetings with prospective clients
- Engage in prospecting
- Qualify prospective clients
- Utilize lead nurturing systems
- Meet with prospective clients
- Present technology solutions and close opportunities
- Report sales activities
To apply click here
Service Desk Analyst
Cubicle-Free Service Desk Analyst to Deliver IT Support for SMB Clients
Tech Guru believes in fanatic customer service, continuous innovation, and a focus on business results. There are plenty of technology companies out there, but nobody executes in all three of these areas like we do. We measure our success by how transparent technology becomes for our clients and how smoothly their business is running.
Our core values include honesty, innovation, teamwork, excellence, and authenticity. We live by these core values in both our personal and professional lives. As a young, entrepreneurial company, we adapt quickly to market and client demands and being a small, tight-knit team, we often go outside of our respective job descriptions to do what is necessary for our clients and each other.
- Setting up new users – Exchange accounts, shared folder access, LOB apps, etc
- Preinstalling new computers – configuring user accounts and adding software
- Backup application maintenance – Acronis, Backup Exec, Mozy Pro, CrashPlan
- Network troubleshooting – DHCP, DNS, VPN, PPTP, IPSEC, ICMP
- Security appliance modifications – Cisco, Fortinet, SonicWall, WatchGuard
To apply click here
Customer Service Manager
The Client Services Manager is the face and the voice of Tech Guru. A typical day would include fielding up to 20 phone calls, triaging up to 50 technical support requests, scheduling services and projects, balancing service team workload, welcoming new clients, escalating service requests, helping to explain billing, working with vendors to get the best possible outcome for our clients, managing multiple calls simultaneously, and maintaining data about our clients.
- manage all inbound client service requests via phone & email with a friendly demeanor, diffusing stressed-out clients with a thoughtful, proactive approach, and asking questions to completely understand the nature of the request all while documenting the entire conversation in a service request tracking system including gathering technical details when necessary
- putting the client needs first, understanding priority, schedule service with internal resources
- monitor both automated maintenance alerts as well as client-submitted maintenance requests, organizing, and scheduling resources to work on those alerts
- working with multiple distributors to process purchases for clients
- find ways to improve systems & procedures
- maintain asset lists for clients
- coordinate couriers to get hardware to and from our service area
- track shipments, schedule services based on when they will arrive, when shipments do arrive, document their receipt, route the equipment to the proper individual, and keep the service process moving forward (must be able lift 75lbs)
- maintain calendars for multiple resources and balance service requests, projects and handle issue such as delays, work taking longer than expected, work taking less time than expected, and traffic delays
- maintain communication with clients through service ticket cycle
- assist our clients with entry-level computer tasks such as email password resets
- thrive in a fast-paced, creative environment
- meet deadlines while maintaining and positive attitude and attention to detail
To apply click here