60-Minute Technology Workshop
Tech Guru offers a complimentary 60-Minute Technology Planning Workshop to help you build your ideal firm.
No Implementation Fee!
Tech Guru will also waive the implementation fee for Bizink clients.
Get started now
Schedule a 5-minute intro call now with your dedicated representative Micah Thor.
Tech Guru DNS Quick Fix Service
What is DNS?
DNS stands for Domain Name Service. It’s a critical service that every organization has (whether they realize it or not) and is responsible for getting customers to your website and email messages to your inbox. Your DNS is hosted for by a company like GoDaddy. Securing your firm’s DNS records and keeping them accurate is critical for your firm’s security and ability to send & have your email be delivered reliably.
What is DNS Quick Fix?
During our DNS Quick Fix service, we will do the following for your firm:
- Pre website go-live DNS check to determine any issues with transitioning to your new website
- Update DNS records when you are ready to get your new website online
- Document how to access your DNS records
- Conduct a DNS security check to ensure records have not been tampered with
- Secure access to your DNS record management
- Check for errors in your DNS records that could negatively impact email deliverability
- Identify outdated or unnecessary DNS records
- Debrief call with you to discuss findings & recommendations
What does it cost?
We waive our $500 DNS Quick Fix service for Bizink customers.
How do I get started?
Submit your CPA Technology Questionnaire and allow us to learn more about you, while you learn more about us. From there we will provide specific technology transformation recommendations.
After assessing your existing technology, we will assemble a technology plan tailored to your needs where best practices in both security and technology will be implemented.
Technology Strategic Planning
Recap the busy season
Align technology plan with business goals
Kick-off technology improvement initiatives
Review previous improvement initiatives
Prepare to optimize efficiency and productivity
Address any remaining security and reliability concerns
Outline next year’s initiatives
Recap the busy season
Review previous initiatives
Update Technology Strategic Plan
Plan upcoming improvement initiatives
Services for Bizink Clients
This complimentary, personalized session establishes a roadmap to build your ideal firm.
- Review your technology stack
- Identify security objectives & priorities
- Plan the next year including cloud migrations
- Review our proposal
CPA Technology Platform
Our package of ongoing technology services designed to help CPA firms grow.
- Comprehensive Cybersecurity Package: including secure configurations, multi-factor authentication, risky login detection, anti-spoofing, incident response management, training, antivirus & antimalware
- Unlimited Service Desk: remote, onsite helpful & responsive technical support for all apps, systems, networks, printers & devices on-premise and in the cloud
- Vendor Management: work with all technology related vendors including internet, voice, and document management
- Virtual CTO: quarterly technology planning
- Ongoing Preventative Care: monitoring & management for all devices & networks
One-time setup to secure all technology and engage services – this fee is waived for Bizink clients.
- Evaluate & secure all technology
- Deploy monitoring, security, antivirus & antimalware software
- Complete a comprehensive inventory
- Build business continuity plan
Migrations & integrations
As recommended throughout our engagement – we prepare a proposal and pricing varies by scope & scale.
- Server to cloud migration
- New server migrations
- Cloud app integrations