By Dan Moshe
The first months of starting a business are filled to the brim with ideas, execution, and general busyness. Enjoy lunch with a panel of business experts who identify what you may have overlooked in setting your company up for solid success.
October 14, 2014
The Minneapolis Club
729 Second Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55402
$26 includes lunch and parking
About the Luncheon
Successful business owners often point to steps taken, decisions made and systems put in place during the first few years. Yet in the heady and hectic days of an early-stage company, it can be easy to overlook the foundation work. This workshop is intended to help companies with all facets of the challenge, and introduce them to local experts who can serve as trusted resources. Among the topics covered – –
- Structuring and financing: Corporate structure matters, to you and investors
- Drafting business documents: Some are musts at the outset, others can wait
- Intellectual property: Start early to guard trademarks, inventions and other valuable IP
- Implementing tech systems: Choose tech systems to grow along with your company
- Hiring employees: Adding staff means knowing laws, offering benefits
- Handling daily finances: Pay attention to cash flow to avoid downfall
Panel of experts: The panel will include experts in accounting & taxes, banking & finance, human resources, information technology, legal issues, and mergers & acquisitions
Who should attend: The workshop will be geared towards entrepreneurs, CEOs, presidents, small-business owners and executives. Questions from the audience will be encouraged.
Click to register today. Tech Guru CEO and founder Dan Moshe will be on the panel. Be sure to say hello!
Dan Moshe helps business owners in the Minneapolis area with all things tech, and is the CEO of the Caring IT company Tech Guru. He cares about your business as much as you do!