Juel Fairbanks’ Executive Director Jan Lindstrom sought a technology service provider to make technology work more efficiently and empower her staff. She accomplished those objectives by engaging Tech Guru.
- Unresponsive technology service provider
- Unreliable network connections & aging phone system
- Despite having mostly new computers, slow application performance
- Inability so share calendars
Tech Guru Service Desk Delivers Consistent Responsiveness
- To deliver on their mission, staff need to be working with their clients, not dealing with technology problems
- Staff gets the help they need when they need it and most issues are resolved remotely.
- The service desk staff coordinates services from other technology vendors instead of pointing fingers.
New Network Wiring & IP Phone System
- Many of the performance issues had to do with old computer wiring
- Where others had provided temporary quick fixes, Tech Guru delivered all new network cables to every location which dramatically improved network and Internet performance.
- The new IP phone system enables seamless connectivity between the four sites.
Cloud Hosted Exchange Enhances Productivity & Collaboration
- Jan was used to being able to collaborate with her staff by sharing calendars
- We delivered a Cloud Hosted Exchange platform to enable staff to share information more easily with others
- By having email in the cloud, Jan does not need to worry power or Internet outages. This vital service will still work even in the event of a disaster.
Cloud Backup & Shadow Copy Provides Peace of Mind
- Offsite backup had been accomplished with hard drives, but this provided to be cumbersome and unreliable.
- Cloud backups are monitored constantly, work consistently, and are cost-effective.
- Shadow Copy was enabled at no cost and enables users to quickly restore files.