The Tech Guru team is excited to announce that we experienced 20 percent growth in 2012! Even in the tech biz, old fashioned word of mouth is still the most valuable way for us to build our client base and grow our business. So thank you, Tech Guru clients! We couldn’t have enjoyed that kind of growth without you.
Of course, this growth will only benefit our clients and our company if we manage it correctly. The Tech Guru team is committed to doing just that. In fact, in mid-January we went offsite for a two-day retreat to assess our strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats through the classic SWOT method. At Tech Guru, we don’t just give lip service to transparency and client collaboration — we embed it in our every day approach to what we do. So it makes sense for us to share a few highlights from our SWOT analysis with you.
- Very loyal clients
- Financial solvency
- Strong, incredibly talented team
- Not doing enough to leverage our expertise into more business consulting
- Not doing enough to grow our mobile strategy services, despite our capabilities in this area
- Do even more with the cloud
- Increase software consulting practice
- Tax policy
- Small business costs associated with employing people
- Maintaining our strong reputation as we continue to grow
Doing a thorough SWOT analysis consistently proves to be an enormously helpful exercise for our company. Combined with our other planning tools and ongoing strategic thinking, we feel well-equipped to look forward to more growth as a company — and to making sure that that growth continues to benefit our clients.
Look for more insights that could prove helpful for your small business in future blog posts.
Dan Moshe helps business owners in the Minneapolis area with all things tech, and is the CEO of the Caring IT company Tech Guru. He cares about your business as much as you do!