Tech Guru is growing - and we invite the best and the brightest people in technology to join our team!
Tech Guru was named one of the fastest-growing companies in the US by Inc. Magazine and among the top 50 in the Twin Cities by MSPBJ. Apply today to a company that puts a premium on outstanding company culture and some of the best benefits and perks you’ll find anywhere.
Happy employees lead to happy clients!
While we’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Just ask the service desk team, who have been known to make ridiculous GIFs and art out of computer parts.
Tech Guru cares deeply about employees and their emotional and professional well-being. We take time to discuss stressful situations and work to create innovative solutions to mitigate these situations. When a person within the company needs our help, we go above and beyond to meet their needs. We’ve recently implemented the Dreams Program, where we help employees reach major personal goals related to travel, finances, and quality of life.
Tech Guru values our top-notch service team, and here’s how we show it:
- We pay 100% of health, dental, and vision insurance premiums
- Health savings accounts
- Paid maternity & paternity leave
- Retirement programs and matching
- Tuition reimbursement
- Financial planning services
Tech Guru goes above and beyond to show employees daily how much they mean to our company:
- Stress-relief breaks
- Mileage reimbursement
- Home internet reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Offsite social events - Happy hours, go-kart racing, and more!
Our Commitment to Being an Anti-Racist Company
Tech Guru recognizes the harmful, insidious effects of systemic racism and racial prejudice, both historically and in the present day, including the extensive damage it does to our society, community, and individuals alike. We are committed to fighting racism in all its forms. To that end, we are taking the following actions:
- Fostering an inclusive environment with an appreciation for multiculturalism and diversity.
- Educating on the impact of privilege, racial bias, systemic racism, and other topics through workshops and speakers throughout the year.
- Recommending books and resources for employees better understand the impact and history of racism in our society.
- Acknowledging and discussing, rather than ignoring, racist comments and attitudes (intentional or otherwise).
- Encouraging mindfulness of the reality of racism and racial discrimination and their effects on clients, employees, and their families.
What We’re Looking For
Our employees reflect our core values:
But you know what else? We like to work hard while having fun, and we look out for each other. It’s a solid team.