Empower and engage your audience with business and technology speakers from Tech Guru
We know it’s always a challenge to find great technology speakers that can really empower and engage the audience while teaching them something at the same time. At Tech Guru we boast one of the technology industry’s most sought after speakers, Dan Moshe.
Whether speaking on a panel of five or to a crowd of five hundred, Tech Guru CEO Dan Moshe continually engages live audiences with his high-level knowledge and down-to-earth presentation style. As a technology solutions provider serving small businesses and non-profits, Dan founded Tech Guru with the intention of being The Caring IT Company. Today, Tech Guru helps boost the bottom line of its diverse client roster with forward-thinking IT solutions delivered with unparalleled efficiency and attention. Beyond Tech Guru, Dan is actively involved with the Entrepreneurs’ Organization Accelerator Program. Dan welcomes questions on business growth strategies, especially those that tap into Google Apps, the cloud, and other powerful technology tools.
Dan has spoken numerous times at some of Minnesota’s top business and technology conferences, with topics ranging from specific technology tools to general business strategy. Below is a list of some of Dan’s technology speaking topics as well as business speaking topics. To speak to Dan or contact him about a speaking at an event, click on the contact button below.
- Be More Productive with Google™ Apps
- The Bring Your Own Device Revolution
- Evernote® Note-Taking App
- The Best Task Management Apps
- Staying Secure Online
- The Must-Have Apps for Sales
- Maximizing Productivity with Gmail™
- Dropbox®: Your Files. Everywhere.
- QuickBooks®: Know Your Numbers
- Freshbooks®: Streamline Your Accounting
- Automating Data Collection with Easy-to-Use Web Forms
- Is your Business on Google™ Places and Similar Sites?
- The Business Value of the Cloud
- Mobile Device Security: How to Keep your Tablet & Smart Phone Secure
- Simple Ways to Improve Business Finances
- Unshackle Your Cash: Using Technology to Get Paid Faster
- People: hiring, alignment
- Business Strategy
- Tech Guru’s Proven Six Pronged Integrated Marketing Strategy
- How We’ve Self-Implemented The Entrepreneurial Operating System® (EOS)
- Improving Close Rate Utilizing a B2B Sales Process
- The Care & Feeding of Your Technology Strategy To Drive Business Results
- Business Automation
- Outsourcing on the Web
Dan has Spoken at…
- Start-Up Twin Cities
- Minnesota Council for Non-Profits’ Non-Profit Technology & Communication Conference
- Minneapolis Regional Chamber of Commerce B2B Group
- MAP for Non-Profits
- Autotask Community Live
“His [Dan’s] passion for running an ethical technology company is completely evident and commendable. Not only was he personable and engaging, he was able to thoughtfully and articulately answer any and all questions presented. We thank him for not only what he has done and continues to do as an entrepreneur, but also as a caring member of the community.”
Inclusion and Accessibility Coordinator
St. Paul JCC
“Dan shared his message of the importance of core values and how his key core value of “caring” has impacted his business, with our group of 300 diverse business leaders. His message resonated across industries, leadership levels, and generations, and I would highly recommend him.”